Bob Evans - Sausage Chili
Stir together sausage, chili seasoning, tomatoes, onions and beans in a slow cooker, then let it do the rest!
- Serving Size: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Total Fat: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Sodium: 1220 mg
- Total Carbs: 24 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound Bob Evans Zesty Hot or Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 package chili seasoning mix (1.25 oz)
- 2 cans diced tomato with onions (14.5 oz)
- 1 can light red kidney beans, undrained (15.5 oz)
In large saucepan, crumble and cook sausage over medium heat until browned. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
* Can put uncooked or cooked sausage into slow cooker. Just make sure meat is no longer pink.
SLOW-COOKER OPTION: Crumble uncooked sausage into bite-size pieces and put in slow-cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Stir gently. Cover and cook on low heat 4-6 hours. Stir before serving.